Serving : 12-15
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) white flour
- 115g (1 cup) all-purpose flour
- 10 ml (2 teaspoon) of baking powder
- 1 ml (¼ teaspoon) of salt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup of margarine)
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 Germaine GUSTA sausage cut into small pieces
- 50g of Swisso GUSTA vegan cheese
- 1 tbsp (5ml) ground flax seed
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) water
- 250 ml (1 cup) unsweetened soy milk
1- Preheat the over to 375 F.
2- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
3- Add the melted margarine and mix.
4- Mix the water and flax seeds in a small ramekin and let stand about 5 mins.
5- Add this mixture with the rest of the ingredients to the flour mixture and knead everything.
6- Deposit using a tbsp balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 15 mins.
Recipe by Gabrielle Simard Équipe Nutrition