Here is a recipe of Gabrielle Simard Équipe nutrition
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 medium potatoes cut into thin slices
- 1 tsp (5 ml) mince garlic
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon turmeric)
- 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon cinnamon)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 GUSTA Española sausage in thin slices
- 4 portions of egg substitute
- ¼ de tasse de lait (soya, amande, riz)
- 50g du bloc à gratiner GUSTA coupé en rondelles minces
1-In a skillet, fry the onion in 1 tbsp oil over medium heat for 3 mins.
2- Add the potatoes, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, salt, pepper and mix.
3- Cover and cook for about 20 mins. at low temperature, stirring occasionally.
4- In a bowl, whisk the 4 portions of egg substitute with the milk and add to the potato mixture. Add the cheese on top ad cover.
5- Let it cook for about 15 mins at low temperature then enjoy with a salad accompaniment!