1 tsp active yeast
½ cup warm water
1 Tbsp + 1¼ cup flour
⅓ tsp salt
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp. Coconut oil
6 ounces sliced button mushrooms
6 ounces shiitake mushrooms
6 ounces chanterelles mushrooms
1 clove garlic, minced
4-5 sprigs of fresh thyme leaves only
1 can of tomato paste
¼ tsp. Oregano
¼ tsp. Garlic powder
¼ tsp. Onion powder
1 Red onion sliced
1 cup of grated SWISSO Gusta Cheese
1 cup of grated AMERICANO Gusta Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 435 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add warm water, yeast and 1 Tbsp. flour and let it sit for a few minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Add the rest of the flour, salt, herbs and garlic and olive oil and knead just enough to get a slightly sticky dough. If too sticky, add another tbsp. of flour. Roll the dough into a ball and let it sit for about 15 minutes outside the fridge. This process is important to activate the gluten in the dough.
4. Cover your rolling surface with wax paper and cover wax paper and rolling pin with flour to prevent it from sticking. Roll out your dough into a 10 in. circle. Stretch out the rest to fit your 12 in. pan leaving the edges thicker to make your crust. Use the wax paper to transfer into a pizza pan. Set aside for a few minutes
1. Finely chop up your mushrooms and garlic. Heat your frying pan over a medium high-heat and add your coconut oil. Add your mushrooms, ½ of the thyme leaves and garlic and stir-fry till mushrooms have browned approximately 5 minutes.
2. Spread the tomato paste on the crust. Sprinkle the oregano, rest of the thyme, onion powder, garlic powder. Spread the grated cheese over the pizza and top with the mushroom mixture.
3. Bake for 17 to 18 minutes or until golden on the edges. Enjoy!