15 min Prep
5 min Cooking
- 2-3 GUSTA Vegan Dogs, chopped up into rounds
- ⅓ cup of GUSTA Mozzarella Style Cheese
- Two bunches of kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Vegan caesar dressing
- 1-2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Dash of paprika
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- 2 tbsp hemp hearts (optional)
- Rinse kale, and remove stems. Chop or break kale into bite size pieces. Place into a salad bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp (or more) of olive oil to chopped kale, and massage oil into kale to absorb. Set aside.
- Heat frying pan on medium low heat, and add GUSTA Vegan Dogs. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until desired temperature. Set aside.
- Add nutritional yeast, paprika, salt and pepper, GUSTA Mozzarella Style Cheese, and hemp hearts (if using). Toss all together with the kale.
- Chop GUSTA Vegan Dogs into small rounds, and toss into salad.
- Lastly, add vegan caesar dressing. Toss all together. Serve with freshly cracked pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon (if desired). Enjoy!
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of the rising American vegan population in the last 3 years.