15 min Prep
25 min Cooking
- 1 box of macaroni (375g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 GUSTA Italiana vegan sausages
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (800 ml)
- 1 tbsp of dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Rinse under cold running water. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, cook chopped onion in oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Grind sausages with a blender or a knife.
- Add ground sausages and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, basil, oregano, crushed red pepper, maple syrup and salt. Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add the macaroni, warm up and serve.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of kilos of grains saved each day with a vegan diet.