15 min Prep
1:05 h Cooking
- 1 large yellow-fleshed potato diced (200 g)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 cups chopped mushrooms (225 g)
- 680 g GUSTA Original Veggie Ground
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1/4 tsp clove
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth (180 ml)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (60 g)
- 750 g pie crust
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add the diced potatoes and boil for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In another saucepan, sauté the onions and mushrooms in olive oil for 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add the veggie ground and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except breadcrumbs) and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the breadcrumbs, mix well, remove from the heat and let cool for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Divide the pie crust into portions according to the number of pot pies you want to make. Roll out one portion of dough to a size about twice as large as the pie plate.
- Gently ease the dough into the pie plate, leaving extra dough hang over the edges of the plate. Repeat to prepare the remaining pie plates.
- Divide the filling between the prepared crusts. Fold the pie crust over the filling to seal the pies.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the pies are golden brown. Serve hot.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of antibiotics sold in the United States used for livestock.