10 min Prep
20 min Cooking
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 1/2 tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano
- 2 tsp dry oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 85g GUSTA Original Cheese, shredded
- 120g GUSTA Original Veggie Ground
- Flour the surface of the countertop and roll the pizza dough out until it is a quarter of an inch thin. Rub a little oil around the edges of the pizza to avoid the crust from burning during the cooking process.
- In a medium bowl, mix the tomato sauce, fresh and dry oregano, olive oil and salt together then spread it onto the surface of the pizza dough.
- Evenly spread the shredded cheese and veggie ground on top of the sauce.
- Place your pizza on a pizza pan and bake it in the oven at 400F for 15-20 minutes. Then broil on high heat until the cheese begins to bubble and reaches your desired charr colour.
StatsMore fun facts!
Represents the vegan population of Berlin.