- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Fine grain sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Gusta Vegan Creton
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sprouts or microgreens, for topping
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 jar (210ml) sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350° Spread the chopped walnuts on a small baking sheet and toast them in the oven for 8 minutes or until fragrant.
- Meanwhile, slice the potatoes into ½-inch thick slices. Place them on a large baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Toss to coat evenly and spread the slices into a single layer on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Once the walnuts are toasted, remove them from the oven and increase the temperature to 400°
- Place the potato slices in the oven and roast them for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden and crispy.
- While the potatoes are roasting, prepare the pesto: Add all the pesto ingredients including the toasted walnuts to a food processor. Do not drain the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Process until mostly smooth. Stop and scrape the sides as needed. Taste the pesto and add more lemon juice, salt or pepper if desired.
- Assemble the potatoes: Top each potato with 1 heaping tablespoon of creton and pesto.
- Serve with 1-2 slices of cucumbers for a crunch and sprouts. Enjoy!
StatistiqueVoir plus de faits amusants
C’est le pourcentage qui montre la croissance de la population végane américaine ces 3 dernières années.