ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop and maintain a relationship with our major customers in different banners, through proactively and effectively identifying mutual opportunities, developing and aligning objectives and successfully implementing sales plans – short and long term as well as ensuring alignment between GUSTA’s different departments and customers.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- PLANNING – Develop business and sales plan, through comprehensive account and market knowledge.
- LISTING MANAGEMENT – Proactively manage GUSTA’s listings, to maximize distribution and visibility.
- PRICING/COSTING – Ensure GUSTA’s competitiveness and profitability while respecting National/Regional guidelines and internal processes and timelines.
- PROMOTIONS – Obtain maximum visibility and sales through devising, implementing and participating in activities that will provide the highest ROI while achieving lines/format exposure and objectives.
- TOOLS AND TRAINING – Proficient in all aspects of the business, supporting peers and seeking better ways of accomplishing tasks.
- ADMINISTRATION – Timely and accurate updates/submissions of all pertinent internal and external requests using company processes such as ERP, BI, etc.
- MISCELLANEOUS – Participation in shows & industry events.
- RELATIONSHIPS – Developing and maintaining relationships at all levels throughout the accounts.
- TRADE SPEND – maximize trade $’s, get biggest bang for your buck at account
- INSIGHT – be the expert on specific account, know what it takes to achieve the goals
- COMMUNICATION – to all levels of organization, especially to field team through partners for executional purposes
- FACILITATING – support customer service, supply chain and demand planning in account communication.
Increase $ Sales, market shares, profitability and brand visibility
- Strategic thinking
- Advanced sales negotiation
- Customer relationship
- Handling Facts & Figures
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work independently
- Priority and time management
Broker and distributors assigned
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Experience: 5 years in grocery industry, 2 years of National Key Account Management. Experience in natural foods is an important asset.
- English Expert
- Available to travel in Canada and US 6 to 12 times / year
- Valide driving license
- Be able to lift a few cases at retail level, conventions & shows
- Electric car
- Work from home
- Participation in RRSPs.
- Group insurance (and dental care).
- Competitive salary, according to experience.
- $ 200 of personal training of your choice per year.
- $ 200 reimbursement for sports activities