10 min Prep
45 min Cooking
- 2 cups of couscous
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 GUSTA Smoked Paprika sausages
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup white wine (125 ml)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (800 ml)
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained (400 ml)
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tbsp of harissa sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare couscous according to package directions. Set aside.
- Grill the sausages in the oil for 4 minutes in a skillet over high heat.
- Remove the sausages and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the chopped onion until translucent, adding more oil as needed.
- Add the white wine, sausages, tomatoes, cumin, chopped garlic, maple syrup, chickpeas, zucchini, harissa sauce, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with couscous.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of carbon you can reduce when you follow a vegan diet.