10 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 100 g Tagliatelle Pasta
- 6 GUSTA Vegan Dog sausages
- 250 ml Tomato-based pasta sauce
- 60 g GUSTA Mex Veggie Ground (switch to original for non-spicy version)
- 50 g GUSTA Original Cheese
- 50 g GUSTA Swiss Cheese
- 6 candy eyes
- Cook and strain the tagliatelle pasta, reserve on the side.
- Make the bolognese by first lightly sauté GUSTA Mex Veggie Ground in a saucepan.
- Add in tomato pasta sauce and bring to a simmer
- Grate or dice GUSTA Original Cheese and GUSTA Swiss Cheese into small pieces.
- Add the grated cheese into the bolognese sauce, continue to simmer until cheese has melted
- Grill GUSTA Vegan Dog in a pan, about 3 min on each side on medium heat. This is simply to warm and firm the sausage.
- Make the sausage mummies by wrapping the tagliatelle pasta around the sausage and put on the candy eyes
- Assemble the pasta dish by adding the bolognese sauce on the bottom (for the blood effect), remaining tagliatelle in the middle, and top with the sausage mummies!
- Enjoy this simple and delicious vegetarian Halloween dish!
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of the rising American vegan population in the last 3 years.