15 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 1/2 head of green cabbage, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 tablespoon of chopped ginger (according to taste)
- 200 g of Chinese noodles
- 1/2 GUSTA kebab cut in thin strips
- A splash of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Cook the noodles in a pot of boiling and salted water as directed.
- Put vegetables, cabbage, garlic and ginger in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the spices and let them simmer until they’re tender.
- Add a little soy sauce mixed with cornstarch (mix: 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of water).
- Add cooked noodles.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of carbon you can reduce when you follow a vegan diet.