- 1 package GUSTA vegan meat pie, chopped
- 450 g white mushrooms
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 carrots, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 45 mL olive oil
- 60 mL white wine
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 shortcrust pastries
- Vegan browning
- Fry onions and mushrooms in a pan until tender.
- Fry carrots in a skillet until melted then mix with onions and mushrooms.
- Add chopped garlic cloves and chopped veggie pie.
- Add wine and mustard and simmer over low heat (wine must be completely absorbed).
- Set aside.
- Place the dough in a 20 cm diameter and 5-6 cm deep pan.
- Spread a little mustard on the bottom of the pastry and place the filling on top.
- Cover with a second piece of pastry and seal well by crushing the edge with a fork.
- Brush with vegan glaze.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of kilos of grains saved each day with a vegan diet.