10 min Prep
30 min Cooking
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 350 g of GUSTA Smoked Paprika sausages
- 1 red bell peppe, sliced
- 1 red onion,sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/400 ml can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth 250 ml
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, grill the sausages in oil for 5 minutes.
- Remove the sausages from the pan, Slice the sausage diagonally at a 45 degree angleI. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, sauté the red peppers, onion and zucchini over high heat for 5 to 10 minutes, adding oil as needed.
- Add cumin, thyme, tomato paste, maple syrup, diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, crushed red pepper (optional) and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, reduce the heat and let simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally .
- Serve with basmati rice.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of the rising American vegan population in the last 3 years.