10 min Prep
30 min Cooking
For the soup:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 GUSTA Germaine vegan sausages
- 1 chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 4 cups yellow-fleshed potatoes, diced (550 g)
- 6 cups vegetable broth (1.5 liters)
- 4 cups of kale, cut into bite-size pieces (50 g)
- 1 cup of cashews (120 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. Add in the vegan sausage.
- Use a spatula to break up the sausage and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté, over medium heat, for 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the dried basil, dried oregano, thyme, diced potatoes, and vegetable broth.
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Soak the cashews in boiling water for 10 min. Drain them.
- Add a cup of water, cashew andnutritional yeast to the blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the cashew cream and the kale and simmer for 10 more minutes.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of antibiotics sold in the United States used for livestock.