10 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 8 GUSTA Brunch sausages, cut in half
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls, or vegan-friendly puff pastry
- 3 tbsp aquafaba, for glazing
- Fruit relish, jam or jelly, optional (I used red pepper jelly)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, for topping
- Heat oven to 375°F, and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- If you are using crescent rolls, separate the dough into triangles. If you are using puff pastry, cut the dough into triangles.
- Spread jelly of choice along the flat, long side of the triangle, if using.
- Place the half sausage on top, parallel to the flat, long end of the triangle, and roll to wrap the dough around each sausage half.
- Place on a lined baking sheet, seam side down and repeat with each roll.
- Brush each roll with some aquafaba and sprinkle with a few sesame seeds.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favourite dip
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of the rising American vegan population in the last 3 years.