5 min Prep
5 min Cooking
- 1 Pineapple Bun
- 2 GUSTA Vegan Dog sausages
- 1 tbsp high temp cooking oil
- ½ tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- 3 slabs of GUSTA Cheddar Style Cheese
- 1 or 2 slices of tomato
- 2 lettuce leaves (or butter lettuce)
- 1 tbsp vegan mayo
- Slice pineapple bun in half lengthwise like a regular burger bun.
- Slice GUSTA Vegan Dog sausages in half lengthwise, while not completely cutting through (butterfly technique). Press down so it lays flat.
- Once all sausages are cut, turn a non-stick skillet on medium heat.
- Add a splash of oil to the skillet, then fry the sausages and ensure each sausage is fanned out and flat. Sprinkle sesame seeds on the sausages if you have them.
- Spread vegan mayo on the bottom half of the pinapple bun.
- Lay both GUSTA Vegan Dog sausages on top of the mayo, top with 3 slabs of GUSTA Cheddar Style Cheese.
- Microwave for 45 seconds or until cheese is melty.
- Top with 1 or 2 slices of tomato, 2 lettuce leaves, and the top of the pineapple bun.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of the rising American vegan population in the last 3 years.