5 min Prep
30 min Cooking
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 2 cups of water and a cube of vegetable broth
- 2 GUSTA Italiana sausages, sliced
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil of your choice
- In a pot with a lid, sauté the onion and sausages with a little oil over medium heat until the onion is tender.
- Add raw rice, water and vegetable broth. Cover with a lid.
- Simmer for 25 minutes until rice is cooked.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of carbon you can reduce when you follow a vegan diet.