15 min Prep
40 min Cooking
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cups red potatoes, in cubes
- 3 medium carrots peeled and cut into coins
- 1 cup medium yellow onion, chopped
- 6 GUSTA Vegan dog, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 bell peppers (colour of choice, I used yellow and geen), cut into thick chunks
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss potatoes, carrots and onion with olive oil, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheet in 1 even layer and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add vegan dog pieces with peppers then toss till well combined. Spread out evenly on baking sheet and return to the oven for 15 minutes or until peppers start to char.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of people in Canada who want to reduce their meat consumption in order to be healthier.