10 min Prep
- 150 g Kebab Shawarma style seitan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup cooked basmati rice
- 2 cups kale
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 minced red onion
- 1/4 cup cashews 35 G
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp water
- salt to taste
- Cut the seitan into cubes and roast for a few minutes in the oil.
- To serve, add a scoop of cooked rice to the bottom of your bowl. Add the Seitan. Top with kale, cherry tomatoes and red onion.
- Drizzle the garlic dressing on top.
- Soak the cashews in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Place the cashews, olive oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, garlic powder, water and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of Canadians who call themselves vegan or vegetarian.