- 4 pita breads or 9-inch tortillas
- 2 packs of sliced veggie kebab GUSTA
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Greens of your choice (Iceberg lettuce, arugula, kale, leaf lettuce, Boston lettuce ...)
- 1 cup cauliflower in small pieces
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup of cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup unsweetened oat milk
- 15 mL cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- 10 mL maple syrup
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- A little chopped fresh mint
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the pickles: Place the cauliflower pieces and turmeric in a 500 ml container. In a pot, heat water, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Bring to a boil, pour over cauliflower and let stand until recipe is to finish the recipe.
- Prepare the sauce: Mix together the white beans, vegetable milk, water, cider vinegar, mustard, maple syrup and garlic.
- Using a blender, puree all ingredients and gradually blend in the oil gradually add the oil, blending gently.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper, add the fresh mint and set aside in the fridge.
- Heat the seitan in a frying pan for about 4 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Top the pita breads generously with the GUSTA veggie kebab.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of kilos of grains saved each day with a vegan diet.