30 min Cooking
Primary Dough Ingredients
- 170 g plant-based milk
- 25 g sugar
- 30 g whole wheat bread flour
- 150 g all-purpose flour
- 90 g bread flour
- 1 g salt
- 4 g active yeast
- 25 g vegan butter
- 110 g GUSTA Original Cheese
- 70 g GUSTA Original Veggie Ground
- 50 g sweet corn
- A few almond slices
- Using your kitchen mixer, bread machine, or by hand, combine primary dough ingredients except for the vegetarian butter to form a consistent dough.
- Add in vegetarian butter and continue to work the dough until it passes the Windowpane Test (when you pull the dough, it stretches to form a window pane-thick layer prior to breaking).
- Divide the dough into 6 equal parts
- In a pan, cook the GUSTA Original Veggie Ground and sweet corn until aromatic.
- Shred or dice the GUSTA Original Cheese.
- Lightly flour a working surface, dust your hands, and roll the dough into a circular shape
- Using a spoon and place some cheese, followed by some veggie ground & corn mixture
- Top with more cheese
- Seal the bread, and place the seal face down and let the dough raise for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Place the almond slices in a floral shape, lightly dust the top with flour
- Bake in 325F oven for 16 min or until top turns golden.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of antibiotics sold in the United States used for livestock.