15 min Prep
25 min Cooking
- 2 cups of canned green lentils, 540 ml
- 2 cups of water
- A little salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- A little thyme
- 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1 GUSTA Pizzaroni, cut into cubes
- Fry up the Pizzaroni and onion in an oiled saucepan.
- Add water, spices and lentils.
- Reduce to a low heat and simmer covered for 25 minutes until the water evaporates.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of people in Canada who want to reduce their meat consumption in order to be healthier.