15 min Prep
25 min Cooking
- 2 cups of canned green lentils, 540 ml
- 2 cups of water
- A little salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- A little thyme
- 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 1 GUSTA Pizzaroni, cut into cubes
- Fry up the Pizzaroni and onion in an oiled saucepan.
- Add water, spices and lentils.
- Reduce to a low heat and simmer covered for 25 minutes until the water evaporates.
StatsMore fun facts!
Shows the rise of veganism in the UK from 2009 to 2016.