10 min Prep
30 min Cooking
- 250 g of drained natural sauerkraut
- 2 sliced GUSTA Montréalaise sausages
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/4 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Crushed juniper berry
- Laurel ground
- Grill the onion and sausages with a little oil in a saucepan.
- Add sauerkraut and spices.
- Cook for at least 30 minutes over low heat and covered, adding a little water if necessary.
- Salt to taste.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the number of people throughout the world that participate in Vegenuary (the vegan month of January)