25 min Prep
15-20 min Cooking
- 250 g chopped mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 GUSTA Germaine sausages chopped in the blender
- A little thyme, salt, pepper and soy sauce
- Vegan puff pastry
- Grill vegetables and sausages in a pan with a little oil and herbs until the onions are tender.
- Lay out a phyllo sheet and brush with oil on both edges.
- Repeat 3 times and then cut lengthwise to have 4 equal tabs.
- Place a tablespoon of the stuffing on the end of a tab and then fold the three corners into a triangle to the edge of the tab.
- Repeat until the puff packet is finished. Garnish with oil.
- Lay out on parchment paper.
- Bake at 200 Celsius until golden brown (about 15-20 minutes).
StatsMore fun facts!
Represents the vegan population of Berlin.