5 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 1 GUSTA seitan burger to slice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 225 g white mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Store-bought BBQ sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- Remove the plastic wrap from the seitan roast and cut into 1 1/2 cm thick slices.
- In a well oiled pan, grill the patties for 3 to 5 minutes on each over medium heat.(You can also grill the seitan burgers on the BBQ.) Set aside.
- In same skillet, sauté onions and mushrooms until golden brown, about 10 minutes, adding more oil as needed.
- Spread the inside of the buns with BBQ sauce. Layer with the patties. Garnish with grilled mushrooms.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of people in Canada who want to reduce their meat consumption in order to be healthier.