10 min Prep
5 min Cooking
- 2 large tortillas
- 25g GUSTA Traditional paté or creton
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1/2 GUSTA Seitan Classico, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded GUSTA Original vegan cheese
- Handful of spinach
- 1 carrot, grated
- Bbq sauce for drizzling
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add the seitan roast slices and fry for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Place the tortillas on a clean work surface. Spread 2 tbsp pate on each wrap, followed by 1 tbsp hummus.
- Divide the slices of seitan between the wraps.
- Add the shredded cheese, grated carrot, spinach and a drizzle of bbq sauce.
- Tuck in the ends of the wraps, then roll tightly. Slice in half and serve!
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of antibiotics sold in the United States used for livestock.