15 min Prep
- 1 large bag of spinach (~280 g)
- 1 GUSTA PIZZARONI
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1/2 of a GUSTA SWISSO CHEESE
- Italian herbs
- Julienne (cut into small lengths, 1 inch long) the PIZZARONI and the zucchini.
- Cut the onion in half and slice.
- Brown everything in a pan with a bit of vegetable oil and add the spinach.
- Let the spinach cook down and add grated SWISSO, mix and serve.
StatsMore fun facts!
The water consumption required for 1 kg of beef is 8 times higher than for 1 kg of wheat.