15 min Prep
- 1 large bag of spinach (~280 g)
- 1 GUSTA PIZZARONI
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 1/2 of a GUSTA SWISSO CHEESE
- Italian herbs
- Julienne (cut into small lengths, 1 inch long) the PIZZARONI and the zucchini.
- Cut the onion in half and slice.
- Brown everything in a pan with a bit of vegetable oil and add the spinach.
- Let the spinach cook down and add grated SWISSO, mix and serve.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of people in Canada who want to reduce their meat consumption in order to be healthier.