For pizza dough:
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 8g of pizza yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 150 ml hot water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 30 ml of vegetable oil
- 1 pizzaroni GUSTA
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup GUSTA Mozzarella Style cheese
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallot
- 2 thin slices of green pepper
- vegetables of your choice.
- Mix 1/2 cup of wheat flour and 1/2 cup of white flour, yeast, salt and sugar
- Form a well and add the water and oil until a sticky ball is obtained, then knead with the rest of the flour until the dough is smooth (about 4 min)
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Let the pizza dough rest while the oven preheats
- Cut all the vegetables to the desired size
- Grate the cheese
- Assemble the pizza and bake for about 20 minutes
StatsMore fun facts!
The water consumption required for 1 kg of beef is 8 times higher than for 1 kg of wheat.