For the salad:
- 4 GUSTA Pesto sausages
- 200g of orzo pasta
- 1 shallot
- 4 tbsp of pesto
- 3 tbsp of fresh basil
- 2 tbsp pitted olives
- Pine nuts to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Then let it cool down.
- Chop basil and shallot in parallel.
- Fry sausages in a pan until golden brown. Let them cool. Cut into cubes.
- Pour the pasta into a bowl. Mix pesto, basil, shallots, olives and diced sausage with pasta.
- For the dressing, add the spoonful of mustard, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Mix briskly with a fork.
- Pour the dressing into the salad bowl. Mix well.
- Add pine nuts and enjoy.
StatsMore fun facts!
Represents the vegan population of Berlin.