5 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 2½ cups Bisquick baking mix
- ¼ cup cold dairy-free butter/margarine
- 1 cup grated Gusta cheese of choice (Swisso recommended)
- 3 Gusta Brunch sausages, crumbled
- ¾ cup cold unsweetened soy milk
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
- ¼ cup dairy-free butter/margarine, melted
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried parsley flakes
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the Bisquick with ¼ cup cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a fork. Do not over mix, you want to ensure there are small chunks of butter about the size of a pea to ensure flaky biscuits.
- To that same bowl, add cheese, soy milk, sausages, garlic powder, and jalapeno. Mix with a wooden spoon to combine, making sure not to over mix.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop dough onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until the top of the biscuits turn golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare your butter glaze. In a small bowl, stir together ¼ cup melted butter, garlic powder, and parsley.
- When the biscuits are baked through, brush each biscuit with the butter glaze.
- Serve warm.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the number of people throughout the world that participate in Vegenuary (the vegan month of January)