For the pancakes:
- 1 ¼ cups flour
- ½ cup almond powder
- 15 ml baking powder
- 15 ml of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of vegetable milk of your choice
- 15 ml cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup of applesauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable butter or canola oil
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pecan nuts
- Maple syrup
- 1 pack of GUSTA apple and maple sausages
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, almond powder, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In a second bowl, combine the plant milk, cider vinegar and applesauce. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients in two stages and mix until smooth. Let stand for another 5 minutes.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat vegetable butter over medium-low heat and about ½ cup of the mixture.
- Cook until small bubbles form on the surface, then flip the pancake until it is pancake until golden brown. Keep the pancakes warm.
- Top with blueberries, sliced apples, pecans and maple syrup.
- Serve brunch style with fresh fruit, hash browns and the seitan sausages.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of kilos of grains saved each day with a vegan diet.