- 1 package of GUSTA veggie ground mex
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- pinch of coriander
- 1 shallot, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 tacos
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 package GUSTA style shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa sauce and vegan sour cream on the side
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large skillet, brown the GUSTA veggie ground mex
- Add onion, garlic, chili powder, oregano and cumin and cook until onions are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper. Place on a serving plate.
- Heat tacos in oven, upside down, on cookie sheet for 3 to 5 minutes.
- To serve, spoon the mixture into each taco and sprinkle with your favourite toppings (salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese).
StatsMore fun facts!
Shows the rise of veganism in the UK from 2009 to 2016.