15 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 2 slices of GUSTA burger to slice
- A bit of GUSTA original cheese, shredded
- 1 small minced leek
- Olive or coconut oil
- 2 cup of shredded cabbage (red and white)
- 2 tbsp. vegan mayo
- 1 minced green shallot
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 thickly cut avocado
- 2 burger buns
- Salt & pepper
- Condiment at your convenience
- Start by cooking patties in a pan 4 minutes per side, medium-heat.
- Once flipped, add the GUSTA cheese. It will be melted with the heat
- If you want it well-grated, you can grill the patties at the oven
- Mix cabbage, vegan mayo, shallot, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl for the creamy cabbage salad.
- Cook the leek until it become tender in the same pan as the patties. Add oil, salt and pepper.
- Dressing: vegan mayo and mustard on the first bun. Then, add avocado, patty with grated GUSTA cheese, leek and cabbage salad.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of antibiotics sold in the United States used for livestock.