15 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 2 slices of GUSTA burger to slice
- A bit of GUSTA original cheese, shredded
- 1 small minced leek
- Olive or coconut oil
- 2 cup of shredded cabbage (red and white)
- 2 tbsp. vegan mayo
- 1 minced green shallot
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 thickly cut avocado
- 2 burger buns
- Salt & pepper
- Condiment at your convenience
- Start by cooking patties in a pan 4 minutes per side, medium-heat.
- Once flipped, add the GUSTA cheese. It will be melted with the heat
- If you want it well-grated, you can grill the patties at the oven
- Mix cabbage, vegan mayo, shallot, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl for the creamy cabbage salad.
- Cook the leek until it become tender in the same pan as the patties. Add oil, salt and pepper.
- Dressing: vegan mayo and mustard on the first bun. Then, add avocado, patty with grated GUSTA cheese, leek and cabbage salad.
StatsMore fun facts!
Represents the vegan population of Berlin.