15 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 340 g of pasta
- 2 GUSTA Italiana sausages
- 1/2 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 cups (750 g) tomato sauce
- Vegetable oil of your choice
- 1 vegetable broth
- 100 g of Mozzarella Style cheese
- In a pot of salted boiling water, add a cube of vegetable stock and cook the pasta until al dente.
- To chop sausages, pass them in the blender for a few seconds to get a consistent mixture.
- In a skillet, toast onions, garlic and mushrooms with a little oil.
- Reduce heat and add tomato sauce.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta separately.
- Add 100 g of finely grated Mozzarella Style cheese on top.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of carbon you can reduce when you follow a vegan diet.