15 min Prep
25 min Cooking
- 450 g dry linguine
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, or extra virgin olive oil
- 4 GUSTA Española sausages, sliced into ½-inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon herbs
- 1 can (400 ml) full fat coconut milk
- 1 GUSTA Italiano cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, plus more for garnish
- Cook the linguine (according to directions on the package)
- Heat up the vegan butter or oil in a large non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add the sausage, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, and herbs. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onions are soft, translucent and fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and grated cheese and simmer for 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the sauce is thickened.
- Add your cooked pasta, along with the fresh thyme. Enjoy!
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the number of people throughout the world that participate in Vegenuary (the vegan month of January)