10 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 250 g of macaroni
- xxxx xxxxxxxxx2 GUSTA Montréalaise sausages
- xxxx xx xxxx1/2 GUSTA kebab
- 1 big onion
- 100 g xx xxxxxxGUSTA Americano cheese
- 1/2 cup of xxxx soymilk
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of herbs
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Rinse under cold water and add a little bit of oil. Put aside.
- Cut the kebab into small cubes.
- Cut the Montréalaise sausages in half rings.
- In a frying pan, grill everything with two tablespoons of soymilk.
- When done cooking, lower the heat to a minimum, add the cheese and milk.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix everything.
- Add salt for taste.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of antibiotics sold in the United States used for livestock.