10 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 250 g of macaroni
- 2 GUSTA Smoked Spices sausages
- 1/2 GUSTA Kebab Shawarma
- 1 big onion
- 100 g GUSTA Cheddar Style cheese
- 1/2 cup of plant-based milk
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of herbs
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Rinse under cold water and add a little bit of oil. Put aside.
- Cut the Smoked Spices sausages in half rings.
- In a frying pan, grill the sausages and Kebab Shawarma with two tablespoons of plant-based milk.
- When done cooking, lower the heat to a minimum, add the cheese and milk.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix everything.
- Add salt for taste.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of carbon you can reduce when you follow a vegan diet.