10 min Prep
30 min Cooking
- 1-1/4 cups chickpea flour
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic and onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pepper
- 2 GUSTA Brunch sausages
- 1/2 cup GUSTA Swisso cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Add water and stir to combine.
- Add veggies and sausage and stir.
- Spray muffin cups with oil or use muffin paper liners so they don't stick.
- Use 1/3 cup of chickpea mixture for each omelette cup.
- Add cheese to each one, then bake 32-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool at least 15 mins before eating and they will firm up! Enjoy!
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of people in Canada who want to reduce their meat consumption in order to be healthier.