10 min Prep
30 min Cooking
- 1-1/4 cups chickpea flour
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each garlic and onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pepper
- 2 GUSTA Brunch sausages
- 1/2 cup GUSTA Swisso cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Add water and stir to combine.
- Add veggies and sausage and stir.
- Spray muffin cups with oil or use muffin paper liners so they don't stick.
- Use 1/3 cup of chickpea mixture for each omelette cup.
- Add cheese to each one, then bake 32-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool at least 15 mins before eating and they will firm up! Enjoy!
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of carbon you can reduce when you follow a vegan diet.