10 min Prep
60 min Cooking
- 4 GUSTA Española vegan sausages
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 tbsp of packed brown sugar,
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups peeled and diced butternut squash (275 g)
- 1 - 540 ml can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 - 800 ml can diced tomatoes
- Coriander for garnish.
- Grind the vegan sausages in a food processor or chop them with a knife. Reserve.
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the onions and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the ground sausages and keep cooking for 4 minutes on medium-high heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the cilantro, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and let simmer until the squash is tender, about 60 minutes.
- Serve topped with cilantro.
StatsMore fun facts!
Represents the vegan population of Berlin.