15 min Prep
20 min Cooking
- 650g Fries, prepared according to packaging instructions
- 1 package of Gusta Shawarma
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Pepper to taste
- Whisk together flour, vegan butter, and garlic powder in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Mix in vegetable broth, soy sauce, yeast and onion powder.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer until fully thickened, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently peel the thin layers of the shawarma from its packaging bunch.
- Fry the shaved shawarma layers for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden in color.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of kilos of grains saved each day with a vegan diet.