15 min Prep
20 min Cooking
- 650g Fries, prepared according to packaging instructions
- 1 package of Gusta Shawarma
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Pepper to taste
- Whisk together flour, vegan butter, and garlic powder in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Mix in vegetable broth, soy sauce, yeast and onion powder.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer until fully thickened, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently peel the thin layers of the shawarma from its packaging bunch.
- Fry the shaved shawarma layers for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden in color.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of people in Canada who want to reduce their meat consumption in order to be healthier.