- 1 pack of GUSTA beefless strips
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bouquet garni
- 1 ½ cup dry red wine
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 240ml (1 cup) vegetable broth
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a skillet, add mushrooms and cook until tender. Set aside.
- Use the pan to cook the GUSTA Beef Strips for a few minutes.
- In a large ovenproof pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions, sliced carrots and crushed garlic. Sauté until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with flour and stir.
- Add red wine, stir and add cooked mushrooms and beef strips.
- Add vegetable stock, tomato paste, salt and pepper and bouquet garni.
- Cover and cook for about 25 minutes.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of the rising American vegan population in the last 3 years.