5 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 1/2 GUSTA KEBAB SHAWARMA
- 2 small heads of broccoli
- 1/4 of a GUSTA SWISSO CHEESE
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 1 pinch of herbes de Provence
- Blanch the broccoli and carrot for 5 minutes after julienning them.
- Dice the onion and cut the KEBAB in strips.
- Combine and sauté in a pan for 7 minutes with a bit of vegetable oil and the herbes de Provence, salt to taste.
- Add the SWISSO CHEESE in the hot pan, mix and serve.
StatsMore fun facts!
The water consumption required for 1 kg of beef is 8 times higher than for 1 kg of wheat.