10 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 4 pita bread
- 2 cups grated GUSTA Mozzarella Style cheese
- 10 GUSTA Pizzaroni slices (3-5 mm of thickness)
- 8 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 pressed garlic cloves
- 4 tsp fine herbs
- Olive oil
- Spread the tomato paste, garlic and fine herbs on the pita bread.
- Stuff the center of the pita with grated Mozzarella Style cheese and Pizzaroni slices.
- Wrap and brush it with olive oil.
- Cover with a sheet of aluminium and cook it about 2 minutes per side on the BBQ at medium heat. Repeat.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of people in Canada who want to reduce their meat consumption in order to be healthier.