30 min Prep
40 min Cooking
- 3 cups of vegetable-based milk of your choice
- 1 cup of vegetable-based cream of your choice (35% if possible)
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 kg of white potatoes sliced with a mandolin about 3 mm thick
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of GUSTA Mozzarella Style cheese and GUSTA Original cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F and place the rack at the bottom of the oven.
- In a saucepan, bring cream, milk, onion and garlic to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then remove the onion and garlic.
- Season with salt and add the potatoes in slices.
- Bring to a boil and simmer over very low heat for 15 minutes, stirring gently.
- Add half of the cheese and pepper.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Spread all in a baking dish and put the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, allowing the potatoes to turn golden brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes then serve and pepper generously.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of antibiotics sold in the United States used for livestock.