5 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 500 g of macaroni
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 4/5 cup of vegetable cream
- 1/2 GUSTA Original cheese
- 1/2 GUSTA Americano cheese
- Salt, pepper for flavour
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- In a saucepan, cook the pasta as directed.
- Drain, then drizzle with oil (so they don’t stick) and set aside.
- In the same cauldron over medium heat with the rest of the oil, add the cream.
- When the cream begins to boil, add the cheese gradually while stirring.
- Add the pasta.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of Canadians who call themselves vegan or vegetarian.