15 min Prep
25 min Cooking
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 4 cups sweet potatoes (approx. 2 small), peeled and cubed
- 4 GUSTA Vegan dog sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1 can cooked lentils (540ml or approx.), rinsed & drained
- 1 small bunch kale (equivalent to about 4 cups), ribs removed and sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Over a medium-high heat oil in a large skillet. Add the onions, garlic, thyme, and sauté for few minutes.
- Add the Vegan dog and sauté for another 3-4 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Add the celery, carrots and sweet potatoes and continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes (or until soft).
- Add the chopped kale to the skillet and cover until the kale wilts approx. 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked lentils and sauté until the lentils are well combined and warmed through.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Serve immediately.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of people in Canada who want to reduce their meat consumption in order to be healthier.