5 min Prep
8 min Cooking
- 1/2 bag of tortilla chips (150g)
- 1/2 bottle of salsa (325ml)
- 1/2 Gusta seitan Mex Roast, processed
- 1/2 Gusta Americano cheese, grated
- 1/2 Gusta Italiano cheese, grated
- coriander for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a 9 1/2 x 9 1/2 square baking pan put your tortilla chips, then pour your salsa on top and cover with the 2 grated cheeses.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of Canadians who call themselves vegan or vegetarian.