5 min Prep
15 min Cooking
- 1 GUSTA Mex seitan roast
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth 125 ml
- 8 taco shells
- Place the seitan in a food processor and pulse until just ground. Don't over-grind.. Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil onions and red bell pepper. Cook until starting to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ground seitan, chili powder, cumin, vegetable broth and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Spoon the mixture into the taco shells and add toppings such as diced red onion, cilantro,lettuce and tomatoes. Serve immediately.
StatsMore fun facts!
Represents the vegan population of Berlin.