15 min Prep
55 min Cooking
- 12 lasagna pasta
- 225 g of coffee mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 5 cups of marinara sauce
- 1/2 GUSTA Classico seitan roast
- 4 cups of grated Italiano cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Add salt to a pot of boiling water.
- Cook pasta as directed on the package, until al dente.
- Rinse the pasta under cold water, add a little oil and set aside.
- In a frying pan, sauté the mushrooms with the garlic and onion (about 10 minutes).
- Add salt, pepper, white vinegar and water. Then put aside.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F).
- Set-up Alternate layers as so: Spread a quarter of the sauce and chopped seitan. Cover with pasta. Add another quarter of the sauce and chopped seitan and add a 2/3 cup of cheese. Cover with pasta. Add the cooked mushrooms and a 2/3 cup of cheese. Cover with pasta. Add a quarter of the sauce and chopped seitan and a 2/3 cup of cheese.
- Bake for at least 25 minutes, then bake the cheese under the grill. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the amount of the rising American vegan population in the last 3 years.