10 min Prep
0 min Cooking
- 1 GUTSA vegan pâté original
- 1 GUSTA vegan Creton
- 1 GUSTA vegan pâté traditionnel
- 1 GUSTA pizzaroni
- 2 figs
- ½ cup of walnuts
- 1 bunch of grapes
- 1 Tbs of abricot jam
- Crakers of your choices
- Homemade tapenade
- 3 cloves Garlic, raw
- 1 cup Calamata Olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- 3 tablespoons fresh Parsley, roughly chopped + extra for serving
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Salt to taste
- Prepare the tapenade: Combine everything into a blender until smooth. Garnish with a sprig of parsley.
- Cut the pizzaroni into slices
- Arrange the pâtés and creton in dome shape for a more glamorous look
- Add the other ingredients to the board, and voila!
StatsMore fun facts!
Is the percentage of Canadians who call themselves vegan or vegetarian.